Monday, June 30, 2008

20th Bday

My birthday was pretty dope, spent a weekend with most of my closest friends(shai you were there in spirit boo) and had a pretty swell time. THe living conditions wasnt what we all expected but we made the best of it. Michelles last supper was banging and my margiritas were banging. Rolo and myself and occasionally Taye were sipping on that henny heavy. Still got a whole bottle of patron left. Thanks Jenny P and Rolo. Now back to reality but some things may be looking better. Hopefully this whole clothing situation with Elias works out and we get out the hood..lol...and plus gotta get on my grind for this fashion show coming up. Hit me up if u wanna model in it. Great exsposure TRUST ME. Still waiting on a bday cake. lol..but its cool. maybe even a cupcake = / We made the best out of the situations. Post pics up a lil later on tonight gotta get ready for work.

No comments: