Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Bonita, you gotta put me on"..lol

I figured it was time to dust off the cobwebs. Lifes been pretty good, just working alot and trying to get everyting in order. Kanye added 2 more dates to his concert at the garden and i really want front row tickets. My bday is on thursday, I will be waiting for ur text/call..lol...I just want my bday weekend to be with my friends( the few that I have). I could careless if anyone gets me anything but a day doesnt pass with me not thinking wtf is on that corkboard..lol..

:::pauses::: reggaeton comes on...changing it as you enlighten yourselves with my knowledge...lmao...jp

and one of them....( tony matterhorns voice)

this weekend shall be fun.. My entire family and myself went to a brazilian restaurant last night for dinner. one word CRACK. i missed this shit..lol...

costa rica is coming soon and so is rock the bells. work is a fucking drag and this fucking weather is ridiculous. One minute its nice and the other minute theres a thunderstorm....Lets get trashed until 2012 till we all die...lets hope thats not true....

but with my close friends that I have seriously lets get RETARDLY drunk for my bday = )

No comments: